BEST THING EVER
TYWIN LANNISTER READING 50 SHADES OF GRAY IS WHAT THE UNIVERSE NEEDS MOST
Whenever I feel a little down, I go watch this video.
We live in an age of wonders.
Fibonacci you crazy bastard….
As seen in the solar system (by no ridiculous coincidence), Earth orbits the Sun 8 times in the same period that Venus orbits the Sun 13 times! Drawing a line between Earth & Venus every week results in a spectacular FIVE side symmetry!!
Lets bring up those Fibonacci numbers again: 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34..
So if we imagine planets with Fibonacci orbits, do they create Fibonacci symmetries?!
You bet!! Depicted here is a:
- 2 sided symmetry (5 orbits x 3 orbits)
- 3 sided symmetry (8 orbits x 5 orbits)
- 5 sided symmetry (13 orbits x 8 orbits) - like Earth & Venus
- 8 sided symmetry (21 orbits x 13 orbits)
I wonder if relationships like this exist somewhere in the universe….
Nature; No Photoshop required.
1. Lenticular Clouds
2. Anvil Clouds
3. Cirrus Kelvin-Helmholtz Clouds
4. Fallstreak Hole
5. Mammatus Clouds
6. Polar Stratospheric Cloud
7. Roll Cloud
8. Undulatus Asperatus
9. Mammatus Clouds
10. Undulatus Asperatus
I fucking love clouds